Volkswagen Taigun receives a 5-star GNCAP safety certification.
For both adult and kid passengers, the Skoda Kushaq and VW Taigun are the first cars to get a 5-star certification.
Volkswagen Taigun GNCAP safety ratings.
|Volkswagen Taigun GNCAP safety ratings.|
In the most recent set of crash testing conducted by Global NCAP under their new and improved test procedure, the Skoda Kushaw and Volkswagen Taigun, both manufactured in India, received a 5-star safety rating. These midsize SUVs are the first cars to receive a 5-star certification for both adult and kid passengers, and they are built on the same chassis.
Volkswagen Taigun receives a 5-star GNCAP safety rating highlights
- The adult passenger protection rating for the Skoda Kushaq and Volkswagen Taigun was 29.64 out of a total 34 points.
- Skoda Kushaq and Volkswagen Taigun received 42 out of a possible 49 points for their kid passenger safety.
- According to findings provided by GNCAP, side impact testing revealed good results for both automobiles.
- Points are now given for both front and rear seatbelt warnings, which should be noted.
Volkswagen Taigun base model starting price
|Volkswagen Taigun base model starting price||starting price for the Taigun is Rs. 11.56 lakh, ex-showroom.|
Volkswagen Taigun Adult passenger protection ratings
- the upgraded crash test protocols by Global NCAP integrate for frontal and side impact protection evaluated for car.
- received 29.64 points out of a total of 34 – (5-star ratings)
- evaluations of a vehicle’s Electronic Stability Control (ESC), passenger protection, and side impact pole protection are necessary and assist in determining its star rating.
Safety cars is demand of Indian customers
The majority of local and foreign manufacturers are aware that Indian customers have such a claim to expect strong safety standards as a basic norm, according to David Ward, President of the Towards Zero Foundation. When Bharat NCAP launches the following year, “we anticipate this pattern continuing,” he continued.
The greatest degree of safety has always been a priority for the group, according to Piyush Arora, Managing Director and CEO of Skoda Auto Volkswagen India, who also asserts that safety has always been a key component of their R&D process. The MQB-A0-IN platform, which is Made-in-India, Made-for-India, is no exception; it has undergone internal impact testing and was created with a primary focus on safety. He is sure that this acknowledgment will support the brand’s drive for expansion.