Hyundai Tucson advantages and Disadvantages | Hyundai Tucson pros and Cons | Hyundai Tucson review | Hyundai Tucson car details | Hyundai Tucson car features
Hyundai Tucson advantages
- Hyundai Tucson Professional Premium SUV with a futuristic design.
- Complete city package with comfortable suspension, smooth steering and smooth automatic transmission.
- The 2.0-litre diesel engine is not only bred, but also powerful.
- ADAS safety features like Autonomous Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Monitor and Lane Keeping Assist are great and work well.
- Packed with features like a panoramic sunroof, multi-air mode climate control, ventilated and heated front seats, connected car technology, wireless charging, front-seat boss control and more.
- 5-star Euro NCAP rating. 6 airbags, ESC, VSM, ramp deceleration control, TPMS, 360-degree camera, etc.
- 540 litres of luggage space is enough to carry your vacation luggage.
Hyundai Tucson Disadvantages
- Great looks and funky styling may not suit everyone.
- Not as exciting to drive as a Kodiaq or Tiguan.
- Naturally, aspirated gasoline is not as powerful as competitive turbocharged gasoline.
- At 43 lakhs for the top variant, Tucson is expensive!
- Other crossovers and SUVs offer third-row seats.
- Tucson 5 seater Some missing features like paddle shifters, rear sun sunblinds.
- Modern badges don’t have the snob value many 40 million rupee shoppers seek out.
Hyundai Tucson booking started
Hyundai Tucson Key specifications
Hyundai Tucson top features
Hyundai Tucson NCAP safety rating
Hyundai Tucson Exterior
- Mahindra Scorpio N top features, specifications and interior.
- Citroen Price in India.
- nissan Magnite Red Edition all details.